HOSPICE AND PALLIATIVE CARE IN WESTERN OKLAHOMA
When you or someone you love has a life-limiting illness, we’re here to listen and offer support. Our goal is to offer compassionate care that brings comfort and peace to your family. Read about the Hospice Medicare benefit and eligibility.
- Care and support from licensed hospice professionals
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed around your priorities
- Care coordination with your doctor
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the task of daily living
- Spiritual careand support
- Ongoing grief counseling
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence
Hospice is a fully covered Medicare benefit.
Coverage includes nurses, other caregivers, medicines, supplies and equipment, with no out-of-pocket expenses for the hospice diagnosis.
Great Business and a great family team!! ❤️
KICKIE LEE WILSON